• Recommended for passenger car and light commercial vehicle transmissions, transaxles and transfer cases where API GL-3 or GL-4 and SAE 75W-85 or SAE 80 viscosity is specified.
• Excellent oxidation stability makes it suitable for high temperature and extended drain service
• Proven synchroniser performance makes gear shifting easier and transmission operation quieter
• Very fluid at low temperatures for easier cold start gear shifting in synchronised transmissions
• Good wear and EP performance ensures component protection under high load conditions reducing downtime and service costs
• Compatible with normal mineral oil, hence no special flushing procedure is needed when changing from mineral to synthetic oil
• Long drain performance – potentially lower maintenance costs and greater vehicle availability
• Specially selected synthetic base fluids and additive system – very stable viscosity in service